DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got my dash pieces back from the shop today, had them painted flame red to match truck. also had them tint my tails.
should have everything installed tonight and of course some pics to go with it. :smileup:

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know. I know. I just had to tell someone about it im so excited.

I think the blue painted dashes look awesome, probably my favorite of all the colors

·
Registered
376 Posts
This thread disappoints without pics!!!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
finally the pics

here are the pics as promised, turned out great i think. I will have to get led bulbs for the tails cause theyre a little dark. but i wouldnt of wanted to go any lighter.

red.JPG
red2.JPG
red3.JPG
red4.JPG

tell me what you guys think.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks great. I'm happy you did that so I can see how my interior would look.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks great, just enough color on the interior to wake it up. Tint doesn't look too dark to me but hard to tell sometimes in pics. What fender guards do you have on your truck?

Ed

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Should get the inserts in the steering wheel and the piece around the gages done to did all that in mine looks sick but ya man nice job

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Should get the inserts in the steering wheel and the piece around the gages done to did all that in mine looks sick but ya man nice job
Originally had the steering wheel pieces done too but didn't think it looked very good red so went with plasti dip for now. What piece around gauges are you talking about? Got a pic of yours?

Looks great, just enough color on the interior to wake it up. Tint doesn't look too dark to me but hard to tell sometimes in pics. What fender guards do you have on your truck?

Ed
I didn't think the tint would be a problem but there is a lot of light lost mainly from reverse lights. Hopefully led's will solve problem.
I have the molded mopar guards on there right now, but I'm not really sure if they will stay.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Originally had the steering wheel pieces done too but didn't think it looked very good red so went with plasti dip for now. What piece around gauges are you talking about? Got a pic of yours?

I didn't think the tint would be a problem but there is a lot of light lost mainly from reverse lights. Hopefully led's will solve problem.
I have the molded mopar guards on there right now, but I'm not really sure if they will stay.
yes sir this piece right here

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I never even noticed that piece was there. I'll have to hit it with the red plasti dip to see what it would look like.
Thanks for the idea man

·
Registered
478 Posts
I plan on doing the same but metallic black!.. Thanks for the pics

·
Registered
478 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts