DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2015 Ram CrewCab Blackout Express Edition VIN:1C6RR6KT6FS565283

I just purchased a full center console (and bezel) from a 2016 2500 Laramie off ebay but need to get the front and rear brackets, as well as the plastic side extension panels in BLACK (driver and pass. side).. I noticed when looking them up there are a few different changes in the last letter or two of the part numbers but this is what I found (is this right?)

Rear bracket - 55365121AC
Front bracket - 55365120AA
Panel (driver) - 1HR96XDVAC
Panel (pass.) - 1HR97XDVAC

I'd like to get these parts in on or before Dec 22 since thats when the console is coming in and I'd like to get it installed before Christmas! Thanks for the help in advance!

Also... my truck originally does not have a 115v dash outlet, but the console i bought does have it. am i able to make this functional??:smiley_thumbs_up:

UPDATE: I placed my order this morning (Dec 17) with the part numbers attached, just so its in the system and I can get it by Thursday. Please email me at [email protected] if we need to make any changes or if it looks good to you! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Benny! If it would be better to have them delivered to my Houston address (where I will be this weekend) rather than trying to get them to Fort Worth by Thursday, I can just give you that shipping address instead! Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts