DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I've spent a couple hours reading through the past posts and I haven't seen my issue. so here it is, the passenger front window doesn't like being told what to do lol. from the master switch the window doesn't work in auto up or down and if you push the switch all the way down and hold it, it stops incrementally in either direction. from the passenger switch the auto down press makes the window go up incrementally and it does pretty much the same thing the driver switch does. kind of hard to do the rest since it doesn't actually go down unless you push it down 10-15 presses. bad switches?? now one time the reset worked except one I turned the truck off and went to use it, it did the same thing again.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Can you roll the window down with the remote? If not I would suspect a failing window motor. All three switches failing at the same time is pretty remote.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine was the same way. Took apart the passengers window control and found the wiring harness was twisted. A lot. Untwisted and works just fine now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts