DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe a dumb question, but was talking to my father in law about truck payload and he became curious on his truck. We know he needs to weigh it to know for sure at this point, but he was curious if his truck had a tire loading sticker that shows payload (cargo and passengers should never exceed) and he couldn't find it on his 2003 3500 SRW QC 5.9L HO Cummins.

Do the 2003 have that sticker and if so where?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I currently have a 2005 sitting in my bay. should be the same but I can not be sure. your local dealer should be able to help. sorry for the photos being sideways... still having issues with photos.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I currently have a 2005 sitting in my bay. should be the same but I can not be sure. your local dealer should be able to help. sorry for the photos being sideways... still having issues with photos.

Thanks that second pick with the yellow on top, was it in the door jamb still?

·
Registered
139 Posts
yes, it is located at the base of the B-pillar, just above knee height but below the striker (latch)

the first pic was door jamb. (all black label)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Looked like crazy, but only sticker on his truck shows GVW and Gross Axle weights. I'm thinking the 2003 model didn't have one like the one on bottom pic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts