DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations on instant acceleration devises between Pedal Max vs Sprint Booster.
Any pros and cons you can share with me. Do you think this could void the warrantee?
Thanks

·
Registered
19 RAM 1500 5.7 Etorque. Falcon Wildpeak AT3W/ JMS PedalMax/weatherTech TechLiner/Gator Quad fold
651 Posts
Looking for recommendations on instant acceleration devises between Pedal Max vs Sprint Booster.
Any pros and cons you can share with me. Do you think this could void the warrantee?
Thanks
Can't void the warranty because it's not the same as a ECU altering tune.
I have the JMS PedalMax on my 2019 Hemi Bighorn and I really like it. Simple analog control dial and makes a real difference. Also...made in USA, really good customer service compared to Banks. I haven't tried the Sprint Booster but I don't like devices that over complicate something that can be simplified and just as effective.

·
Registered
19 RAM 1500 5.7 Etorque. Falcon Wildpeak AT3W/ JMS PedalMax/weatherTech TechLiner/Gator Quad fold
651 Posts
What's the benefits of the unit you installed? I have a 2021 and debating on mods for better performance
For the Pedalmax?
Better throttle response thats adjustable, quicker downshifts. All while retaining your stock ECU programming. I ended up trading in my RAM Hemi Bighorn for a Jeep recently (more interior space for family :( ), so my Pedalmax is for sale right now (if you're interested).

·
Registered
5 Posts
For the Pedalmax?
Better throttle response thats adjustable, quicker downshifts. All while retaining your stock ECU programming. I ended up trading in my RAM Hemi Bighorn for a Jeep recently (more interior space for family :( ), so my Pedalmax is for sale right now (if you're interested).
Will it work on 2021?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts