DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's plenty of threads in regards to performance upgrades for these trucks, especially the 5.7 Hemi equipped like ours. My plans in the future are to do a 6inch fabtech lift & full exhaust. But not just any exhaust, a Billy Boat exhaust!!! Anyone ever taken a listen to their exhaust systems. I found one such video clip on youtube that if I can remember right its under "one mean or, one nasty C6" corvette, but I haven't been able to find this exact video . I love vettes & this thing sounds as tuff as a rabid dog! In the clip the vette is dark gray & its idling / slowly moving in a car show parking lot. Any ways I've been emailing & emailing BB exhaust over & over to push them to put out a full exhaust for us RAM folk. I kept getting told oh, maybe over the winter. Well it's spring time GD! & I want my BB exhaust. I'm sure once you all hear it you will want it too. Check it out even if it's not the exact video that I once seen. Pleas BILLY BOAT EXHAUST!!! I want a full system, or at least a cat back sys. :Racing:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts