DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday the 13 is my lucky day.:smileup: I picked my new 2011 Big Horn today from Car Canada... Woo Hoo. Get it next Week. Brilliant Black. Spray on liner, Trifold Tonneau Cover, 2.5" level kit, Custom Black 18" rims and 12.5" X 35" Boots, Extra tint on the front windows, Rust proofed, 18" Magnaflow Muffler all installed at the dealer. CAI on order and i'm hoping I can install that myself. Ill have pictures Next week and i hope i can upload them here. Now when did they say that tuner was comming out....

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and send those pics when she arrives.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am getting MT ATZ 35 X 12.5 X 18 on Black Ultra Motorsport Rogue's I hope there is no issues with wheel spacing...

·
Registered
917 Posts
congrats and please upload some pics!!!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just ordered a K&N 63-1561 CAI for the truck from Autoanything ($216.59) plus shipping, im waiting on shipping prices as I live in the great white north lol... Up here they want $373 + 13% tax Ouch... Cant Wait till wednesday.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rims and tires stuck in the states, So now its friday afternoon before I get the truck AARRGG...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ordered from the factory the dealer charged me 450 I believe. I think that was the price for the option.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quick question, what did the dealer charge for the spray in liner?

I used to live in carleton place. Great town. Ill ask my dealer how much it was when I get the truck on friday. All my mods were done by the dealer and built into the price...:smileup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts