DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The truck I've been researching and obsessing over for the past year is finally in my driveway and wanted to share.

Had the dealer throw in tint and a Mopar CAI for free, ordered Weathertech mats a few minutes ago, putting a Flowmaster muffler in within the next couple weeks, installing a JL/Hertz stereo with Alpine HU and backup camera within the month as well.

Already have the lift/new tires planned as a reward in the next couple years for the next promotion.

Looking forward to spending more free hours on the site figuring out the next mod for the new ride.

Enjoy the photos!

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sweeeeet looking ride you got there. I like the grill on that one lot of chrome on it. Wonder if I could order that one for mine. My inserts are black on my grill,same color truck as yours though.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice truck!!!! Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! I just spent the day between the audio and the muffler shop and the mods will be coming soon.

The muffler shop said they may have to add on an extension of pipe because it bends upward after the muffler to the dual tips. I'm planning on getting the Magnaflow 22" for that nice low growl. He said he'd email me the quote next week.

I've been planning my audio system for the past few years so that'll be the biggest and costliest modification I'll be putting in any time soon. I'll have two JL 12w6 subs ported in a custom box, Hertz Hi Energy XL components up front, an Alpine nav headunit with backup camera, sat radio and auxiliary out, all powered by a 6100watt MMats amp and deadened by Stinger.

I've had the truck for two days and have put 120 amazing miles on it. She purrs like a cat and that Hemi freaking HAULS. My buddies that have seen the truck have all already started talking to their wives about getting their own...

Once again, glad to be a part of the forum. I'll be sure to keep yall updated with pics in the future.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts