DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trading in my 12 for the new Ignition Orange Sport on Tuesday. Had the the dealership tint the front windows and put on black side steps. I'm going to dip the rims, put in spray in bed liner, K&N drop in filter, swap out the grill inserts for honeycomb, paint the calipers Orange, and exhaust tips black. Couple of questions for you fine people.

1. I put in led tails on my 12 and the resistor bank melted on one, so the company sent me new ones. I still have the old ones in my shed. Do you think there's a way I can get them to work with the stock led wiring set up?

2. I put the 14" Magnaflow on my 12, but am looking at the Cherrybomb vortex for the new truck. Any thoughts/feedback?

Here she is before the tint and bars.... CAN'T WAIT!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
Your new truck will have LED tails from the factory, any specific reason you want to put the old ones in? Ram went to a canbus system in I think 2013, so IDK if the old ones will work properly. The stock ones will though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking at the VHT nightshades today and put it back. I tried the plastidip equivalent and I was severely underwhelmed by how they came out. That's when I ended up buying the new tails for my '12.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.