DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, so here's the pics I promised. Like I said the weather hasn't been good and neither has the roads I've been driving. Lol. I got the tails and third brake light tinted. Stock 20s painted. The 35s on without any level or lift. And the tailgate and left side debadged(started raining so I couldn't finish right side, will later tonight) The ls1 in the background is for my speed needs ;] lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The truck looks great, nice job on everything!! :smileup:
Is your truck 4wd? How do you like the daystar level? I want a 2 1/2 inch but cant find one... So i'm gona go with the 2 inch

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, mine's 4wd. I like it a lot, I'm a big fan of a leveled truck. 2" was the perfect amount, I'd recommend Daystar to you :smileup:
Nice. I like the way your truck looks. I wanna level mine then put the 20" black srt rims on my 35s. I've never seen the SRT rims on a truck that went "offroady" and I think they will look good. Do you like the daystar? Did it sag or warp?

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
Those black SRT rims would look sick, especially with 35's. Daystar is great company. I've had no problems with mine, but if anything does go wrong with the spacers, they carry a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those black SRT rims would look sick, especially with 35's. Daystar is great company. I've had no problems with mine, but if anything does go wrong with the spacers, they carry a lifetime warranty.
Yeah, thats true. I'm gonna order them tonight for sure. I wanted to order last night, but couldn't decide on which ones. Thanks man. Any other mods I "need"? lol

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Great pics and truck................I see you love the mud:smileup:

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
Yeah, thats true. I'm gonna order them tonight for sure. I wanted to order last night, but couldn't decide on which ones. Thanks man. Any other mods I "need"? lol
No problem man. Well, "need" is a funny word. I don't think I "need" most of the stuff I have, but "want" better describes it :LOL: Did you want to work on performance mods or exterior styling mods? It looks like you've got a lot covered, your truck looks really good :smileup:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great pics and truck................I see you love the mud:smileup:
Lol I got that little bit from driving down a road to the fishing spot. I was surprised, my 2wd made it through mud about 8 inches deep for about 100 yards. It just crawled through it. Lol Tires helped alot I suppose. I'm gonna try and test my limits tomorrow ;]

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem man. Well, "need" is a funny word. I don't think I "need" most of the stuff I have, but "want" better describes it :LOL: Did you want to work on performance mods or exterior styling mods? It looks like you've got a lot covered, your truck looks really good :smileup:
Thanks man. I don't think it looks good yet. i got dents all over. Evidently I made someone mad so they decided to kick the bottom of my back door on the drivers side so I have a nice dent there. Then little shopping cart dents everywhere. Also, I ripped the black piece off the bottom of my bumper going through a ditch. IMO it looks better gone. lol

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
I hear you man, mines not perfect either. I've got plenty of scratches that bug me beyond belief. It sucks when people are like "Man, that's a clean truck, not a scratch on her!" I'm like uhhhh, if you say so :LOL:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hear you man, mines not perfect either. I've got plenty of scratches that bug me beyond belief. It sucks when people are like "Man, that's a clean truck, not a scratch on her!" I'm like uhhhh, if you say so :LOL:
Lol. Usually my truck is the one going through the trails and backroads so I have plenty of tree scratches and little battle wounds all over it. I backed into my camaro (hince the big dent right on the tip of the hood) lol. So that gave my bumper a nice scratch.

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
I got my scratches by my own stupidity. I was in a rush to get a bunch of snow off my truck and didn't think about the shovel scratching up my paint. I was pretty upset, I still need to buy some touch-up paint to cover up my idiotic move.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got my scratches by my own stupidity. I was in a rush to get a bunch of snow off my truck and didn't think about the shovel scratching up my paint. I was pretty upset, I still need to buy some touch-up paint to cover up my idiotic move.
Hahahaha. Wow that sucks man. I'm glad we don't have snow down here. We just have extremely hot and humid weather... It feels nice to get in my truck at 3:00 pm on a 95% humidity 100 degree day down here in texas. bahaha

·
Registered
472 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Geez, I can't take that kind of weather. I just tinted my windows with the intention of keeping my truck cooler in the summer ;)
Lol I'm about to limo tint mine. My buddy has his and they look sweet. It's kinda weird looking at a truck and not being able to see anything that is going on inside lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts