DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my buddy went down a trail and decided we should take a pic of our trucks. His is the 07 4x4 with a 2.5" level. He ordered 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers.
Mine is the 05 with 35" Mickey Thompsons.. What should our next mods be?

G

·
I agree with ^^^^ especially about the fender flares if you have some wheel and tire sticking out beyond the fenders. Gotta save that paint!

Intake and exhaust are good basic mods to do if you haven't done those yet.

Good luck with the mods!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!! Definitely cosmetic. After having this baby 4.7 engine and adding larger rims and tires, my gear ratio is so screwed there's no point in even trying to make it fast. lol I've always wanted fender flares, but I think it would make that little bit of a gap I have in the front disappear. Lol I don't want a level, because all said and done it will be about $500, I could wait a little longer and buy the suspension lift I really want.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with ^^^^ especially about the fender flares if you have some wheel and tire sticking out beyond the fenders. Gotta save that paint!

Intake and exhaust are good basic mods to do if you haven't done those yet.

Good luck with the mods!
I've got exhaust and a K/N filter in the stock intake. Fender Flares will definitely be on my truck after the lift.

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
cool pictures

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Good looking Rams. Definitely agree with the flares, they keep a lot of crap off the paint.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,364 Posts
Cool pics, very nice looking trucks and I definitely agree on the fender flares! :smileup:

- Cajun

1 - 12 of 12 Posts