DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I realized I haven't uploaded any pics of my truck yet so i thought I'd share a few. I know I love looking at pics of other peoples trucks so hope you do too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
x2 on the red stripes! Nice!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice job with the hood and the painted calipers

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@huntergreen The stripes on the hood are an eBay find. Search Ram 1500 hood spears. It should be the first thing that comes up. Company called Elite Limit. They are vinyl stickers, super easy to do and only $50. I've had them on about a month and so far they seem to be holding up really well. Thanks for all the positive responses, I love this truck and and it seems like I'm constantly searching for the next mod I wanna do. :)

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
@huntergreen The stripes on the hood are an eBay find. Search Ram 1500 hood spears. It should be the first thing that comes up. Company called Elite Limit. They are vinyl stickers, super easy to do and only $50. I've had them on about a month and so far they seem to be holding up really well. Thanks for all the positive responses, I love this truck and and it seems like I'm constantly searching for the next mod I wanna do. :)
those are the best hood mods i have seen, don't know what other mods you can do that will top that.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice truck, those hood stripes look really sweet. I am definetly going to paint my calipers if I get the motivation to do it...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey all,

I realized I haven't uploaded any pics of my truck yet so i thought I'd share a few. I know I love looking at pics of other peoples trucks so hope you do too.
Awesome, the red hood stripes look great with the calipers. When your sneakers need to be replaced, try out Cooper LTZ Neons. That's what I had on my 3rd Gen QC and that's what I'm putting on my 4th Gen CC. They look aggressive, but really quiet.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll keep those in mind. So far I like these tires but I've heard mixed reviews on how long they last.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Nice truck!!! Thanks for pics!!!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
at the risk of spoiling all of the thread jacking going on here.....

sorry to hear about your troubles.... I've had my truck a lil over 2 yrs, and fortunately haven't dinged the bed in a turn... though I did something almost as bad.......twice! I have some ugly curb rash on a couple of tires/wheels... the bad thing is that it happened in 2 separate incidents...

have you considered going with gold for the calipers? I've always liked the contrast that gold has with black

Exco

·
Registered
66 Posts
Seems like I never get tired of looking at these trucks.The red stripes and calipers really pop off the black,veeeery nice....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts