DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
D.a.r.e.

This was our DARE car, a 1986 Firebird. We seized it and striped it to match the Patrol cars of the time. Lucky for us we seized a white car.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Dare

It was always a hit at parades, and the racetrack in our area would have a law enforcement day where cops would bring police cars and dare cars to race and show.

Attachments

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It was always a hit at parades, and the racetrack in our area would have a law enforcement day where cops would bring police cars and dare cars to race and show.
Thats a great idea....Too bad we dont get to keep any vehicles that we seize.......

·
Registered
23 Posts
We have stupid Impalas for vehicles and they're not worth posting pictures of because I hate them. We had a brand new FPI... but a cement truck hit it.

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
I just could not pass up the deal I got on this :smileup:

Living in a area with quite a few retired and seasonal residents
this CVPI already had a few blemishes so I don't mind getting
a couple more as long as they are not to big, plus when I drive
it I'm always amazed how people seem to pay attention a bit more :LOL:

It was a retired commanders unit with the BIA in Oklahoma and who
ever removed the antennas from the roof butchered them pretty bad
not like we get a lot of rain here, but boy did they leak and I could not
find bigger plugs so I found the fake satellite antennas on flea bay :smiley_thumbs_up:

My Ram is still new and smells that way yet so my furry buddy is not
allowed in that or the car with leather. She really does not care as long
as she get's to go and can have her head out the window :cool:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Here is mine. It's not one of the cool cars, but it's a whole lot better than the CVPI I came out of.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Not patrol vehicles (nor are they my personal pictures).

But this is what I started with
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4127/5164018285_b93e9ef41c_b.jpg

Then moved to
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gopherit2/5527410841/

Now I use one of these (but not for Toronto---sorry, don't have a picture of my current service)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/TorontoAmbulanceParamedics.JPG/302px-TorontoAmbulanceParamedics.JPG
Nice Iltis ;). Use to drive those too. Looks like it doesn't have the extra part on the back so you could get the stretchers in.

·
Registered
23 Posts
After driving a 2015 Ford F150 at work for 10 hours a day 4 days a week, I went out and bought myself a 2015 Ram 1500 Sport.
I know its personal preference, but the F150 has horrible road manners compared to my Ram 1500.
The Ram just feels like a truck.

Anyways here's my work ride.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey everyone,

I remember when I first stared on the job and with all the changes came new patrol vehicles.....

Feel free to post some of the vehicles you use for patrol in your service......

Started with this when I started.....

Then went to this......

Then to these.......

Lets see what everyone else is using to keep their community safe......

Just in case your wondering.....I have worked for three services.....LOL..... Only 13 years to go......

Take care and stay safe......

Ed
Hope you aren't too attached to those crappy new Fords.The fleet is changing to mostly 4WD Tahoes and a lot AWD Hemi Chargers.They're weeding out the Ford SUV's(no room for HSD or ERT'S) and will keep using some of the Sedans for now.

BTW I could've built any one of those black and whites.Been doing it for 15 years.

·
Registered
312 Posts
After driving a 2015 Ford F150 at work for 10 hours a day 4 days a week, I went out and bought myself a 2015 Ram 1500 Sport.
I know its personal preference, but the F150 has horrible road manners compared to my Ram 1500.
The Ram just feels like a truck.

Anyways here's my work ride.

Is that a Budlite under the MWS?

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hope you aren't too attached to those crappy new Fords.The fleet is changing to mostly 4WD Tahoes and a lot AWD Hemi Chargers.They're weeding out the Ford SUV's(no room for HSD or ERT'S) and will keep using some of the Sedans for now.

BTW I could've built any one of those black and whites.Been doing it for 15 years.
Oh, I'm not attached.....We have some Rams in the fleet now along with the AWD Tahoes and Hemi Chargers....LOL

21 - 40 of 61 Posts