DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here they are...the first one is stock and the rest are with the kit on. You can tell a bigger difference on flat ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Luke, I had it put on at a 4x4 shop in town, it was 150$ for instal. You can do it at home but you will need a coil compressor.

Ray, those are gear alloy double pump wheels. I like the black and silver look on the silver truck. They were 800$ mounted.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Were did you get a Truxx Leveling kit with 2.5' because I have been looking Cause I have a 2" and all the have listed is 2" for 2WD

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Were did you get a Truxx Leveling kit with 2.5' because I have been looking Cause I have a 2" and all the have listed is 2" for 2WD
Yea I got mine from autoanything, I think it was 2" instead of a 2.5" it still looks good tho.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the leveling kit looks great!
Thanks!....It has not settled yet after 2 months so I am happy with the results :smileup:. Next up is a 7" CST lift but shew the mod bank account needs to start filling up quick! Any donations are greatly appreciated :LOL:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks way better, i might do mine as well. How much was the total price for part and install?
The kit was 100$ on autoanything. 150$ for install, but I am sure that you could do it yourself with the right tools.

·
Registered
917 Posts
looks nice. I am planing to install 2.5" too. Thanks for the PICS!!! REP POINTS FOR THAT!!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Thanks for the pics!!!!
Looks way better!!!!
:rep: for pics!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
i plan on getting this for my 2010 ram 2wd but it is a trx and some leveling kits won't fit try models for some reason but I'm hoping this one does. How did the leveling kit effect the overall ride of your truck?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just ordered the 2'' truxx leveling kit. i am planning to do the install myself. How long did it take to come in? (for those who ordered from the truxx website)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts