DODGE RAM FORUM banner

881 - 899 of 899 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked this up Superbowl Sunday!
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4, whew...
Only 26K on the clock so barely broken in!

Replaced a 2002 Ford F-150 XLT Crew Cab 4x4, needed something more up to the task of pulling our new trailer. Though "Betty" did better than I expected, I wasn't confident I could get up and down the various intense grades around the US.

This is my first Dodge product, I don't anticipate any crazy issues, take care of her and she'll take care of you!

First thing I need to do is get some replacement tires on her! Starting to see dry rot around the side wall near the rim.

·
Registered
2017 Ram Laramie 4X4 Crew Cab
4 Posts
I've added a leveling lift to the front and the BFGs for deer lease accessibility. I just need to get my matching Snugtop Sport shell back from my son, and I'm set. This is my Harvey replacement unit, lost a 2016 in the flooding.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've added a leveling lift to the front and the BFGs for deer lease accessibility. I just need to get my matching Snugtop Sport shell back from my son, and I'm set. This is my Harvey replacement unit, lost a 2016 in the flooding.
Congrats, it's a nice looking truck. I'm not usually a fan of chrome, but that is just enough to set off the color of the truck and it all looks really good together.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The day I picked up this beauty in 2017.as it sits and has sat since 2018. Leveled with 35x12.50 toyo open country. Flowmaster 40 just replacing the stock muffler. And that’s about it.
Looks sharp. Have you thought about color matching the mirror caps and door handles? That's 2 things I did on my truck that I thought made a big difference.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Seems red is pretty common. Lol. Finally found one with tan interior though. Got tired of the over populated black interiors here in AZ
Sharp looking truck!! I prefer a dark grey interior, but completely understand why a light colored interior is preferred in AZ. I'd be doing the same thing!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks sharp. Have you thought about color matching the mirror caps and door handles? That's 2 things I did on my truck that I thought made a big difference.
thanks! I haven’t really considered that, I like the black on there, I'm afraid body color trim might take away from the look so I've never attempted it, also why I'm running stock wheels lol

·
Registered
‘17 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x2 5.7 Hemi
11 Posts
View attachment 132702 I've added a leveling lift to the front and the BFGs for deer lease accessibility. I just need to get my matching Snugtop Sport shell back from my son, and I'm set. This is my Harvey replacement unit, lost a 2016 in the flooding.
Man sorry about that crap Harvey did to y’all. If ever needed in the future my pls e is open over here in AZ! Mean seriously! Nice looking truck.

·
Registered
‘17 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x2 5.7 Hemi
11 Posts
Just picked this up Superbowl Sunday!
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4, whew...
Only 26K on the clock so barely broken in!
View attachment 130924
View attachment 130925

Replaced a 2002 Ford F-150 XLT Crew Cab 4x4, needed something more up to the task of pulling our new trailer. Though "Betty" did better than I expected, I wasn't confident I could get up and down the various intense grades around the US.

View attachment 130926

This is my first Dodge product, I don't anticipate any crazy issues, take care of her and she'll take care of you!

First thing I need to do is get some replacement tires on her! Starting to see dry rot around the side wall near the rim.

881 - 899 of 899 Posts