Registered
1,293 Posts
Nice! Love the color!

Reactions: lawmann8

·
Registered
2014 345ci 8hp70 44-44 3.92 Truetrac NX Express Comp Greene Racing
2,314 Posts
Looks great, has the console shifter since there were so many dial haters! Dealer sticker on the back needs to go pronto

·
Premium Member
2022 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab with 5.7L Hemi
49 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! Nice truck! Most importantly, thank you for your service!

Reactions: lawmann8

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice!

Almost ordered a similar Laramie GT 4x2 with Night Edition package, but back in December when I was ready to order, there were some options on restriction that I really wanted (HUD for one) and didn't want to go 4x4 just to get the power running boards. Ended up ordering a 4x2 Granite Silver Limited (RED) Edition instead. Just came in on Wednesday.

Love it so far, but I am hit with some twinges of buyer's remorse whenever I think of the floor shifter and that great-sounding GT exhaust, especially since my trade was a Challenger 1320. Then I just rub the (slightly) nicer leather, and enjoy the whir of the power side steps and the remorse goes away for a time.
Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
45 Posts
Beautiful truck!!! My only advice would be to remove the dealers sticker off the tailgate. It just doesn’t match the rest of the truck. Ha

when I bought my ram I began to peel off the dealers plaque on the tailgate as the salesman was putting on the license plates. He said I could not remove the plaque. I said it’s my truck and I can set it on fire if I want. But I’ll leave the plaque on the tailgate if the dealer pays me $10 a month for advertising. He said to go ahead and remove it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice!

Almost ordered a similar Laramie GT 4x2 with Night Edition package, but back in December when I was ready to order, there were some options on restriction that I really wanted (HUD for one) and didn't want to go 4x4 just to get the power running boards. Ended up ordering a 4x2 Granite Silver Limited (RED) Edition instead. Just came in on Wednesday.

Love it so far, but I am hit with some twinges of buyer's remorse whenever I think of the floor shifter and that great-sounding GT exhaust, especially since my trade was a Challenger 1320. Then I just rub the (slightly) nicer leather, and enjoy the whir of the power side steps and the remorse goes away for a time. View attachment 142489
Very nice. The red badging really makes it pop.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love your truck. Thanks for sharing pictures of your truck with us. I want to buy a truck and that is why I am searching for information online regarding trucks. I have also found https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/the-crucible / website in which I can read free essay examples and I will surely share it with my son who is not good at writing an essay.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts