DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo I finally belong here! Factory ordered a 2012 Crewcab Sport today. Dealer figures between 8 and 12 weeks.

I ordered the 2wd , so thats why the factory order. Pretty much fully loaded , minus sunroof, rear dvd and the sport hood.

Pretty excited. Had to make 5 trips and 2 dealerships to get what I wanted though. 1st dealership sales manager let me walk over missing adding limited slip on my order.

When I questioned them on that the salesman said ' sorry honest mistake you have to pay the full price on the limited slip'

I said um no I agreed on that price including the limited slip.....what can you do?

I waited 35 mins for the sales manager to get off the phone and 15 mins for the salesperson to talk to him just to come back and say ' sorry you have to pay full price on the limited slip option'

Needless to say I walked.

Dealership number 2...Langley Chrysler...great people!

Treated with respect , got the price I was happy with signed a few papers and was on my way!

Can't wait!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats on your new truck order. I too ordered a 2012 1500 Big Horn. I find the waiting until it arrives the hard part....... ha ha. Make sure you post some pics when you pick it up, the members love pics.

·
Registered
241 Posts
CongratZ on the order. I also ordered a 1500 Sport but in a crew cab and with the hood. Placed my order on 2/14....has a build date of 3/10. After that, about 2 weeks for delivery.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hey congrats on the new truck.... Make sure that you post some pics when you get it.....

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congrats on your order!!

I ordered a 2012 1500 longhorn on 27/12/2011, Will hopefully have it within the next 2 weeks.

Hope you enjoy the forums and enjoy your new Ram!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya I cant wait. The dealership said 8-12 weeks. As long as I have it for the May long weekend its fine. I've been reading tons of posts and seeing everyones opinions on some of the options I was interested in. Glad to have found this forum. I was 99% sure I was getting a Ram and this forum has been great for tons of information, opinions and ideas!

Thanks!

And of course I'll post pics the minute I get them!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey congrats...

Ordered mine Jan 20th, will be delivered between March 12th and 15th... The first 6 weeks are the hardest !!!

Can wait to get my Ram 1500 ST 4X2 w/many extras...

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well if everybody else's orders are less than 12 weeks...here's hoping then!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats, good to see you are getting exactly what you want. I got mine in exactly 6 weeks, though I'm in Manitoba so a little less time in shipping. Keep us updated, the wait goes by pretty quick...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Congrats Left...and all you guys on order

Congrats Left and all you guys on order.....it will be worth the wait!

If you want to add air suspension - and make your truck #1 in hauling and towing - please check us out on the Vendor Forum.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Congrats on the order. I do not have enough patience to order one. I hope it is less than 8 weeks. It will be just in time for the good weather.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well let me know when you get yours TurboCup87 then I'll know mine is soon! Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
order my 2012 sport on jan 16....picked it up feb 29.....less then 6 weeks! they told me it would be 10-12 weeks as well. glad they were wrong!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts