DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some minor deliberation and looking at peoples trucks on the forum i have decided to start debadging and sent away to billetbadges to have something rendered for custom badges. what do you guys think of my ideas?
I'm thinking of the tribal rams head in the style of the mopar (same colors and such) also to heave HEMI on top of the rear badge

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
That should look great.Post some pics when you get them....Rob

·
Registered
381 Posts
Good luck and let me know what happens.

Chrysler has been allover them about trademark infringement, sent them a cease and desist letter late last year.

After that they wouldn't do anything even close to chrysler trademarks, I couldn't even get them to make a badge for me with the word "hemi" on it.

I got these before they got shut down....

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Those are going to look sweet..... Post some pics when you complete you mods...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn, m.scipione i hope they will still do the badges for me. i was getting really excited about those. thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
If they wont do then do a google search there are a few other companies making billet badges with mopar stuff still

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dammit, just got an email from billetbadges saying they do not do any rams heads, hemi, anything dodge related anymore. i'm going to try to google some other companies that haven't got the shut down yet. that's a real downer man i was pumped for those.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Try Nate at rebadge design he made my badges for me....:smileup::smileup:..Rob

·
Registered
220 Posts
Those will be sweet as he!! if you can ever get them made man!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts