DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am quite new to this forum and over the past couple of days I have spent a lot of time looking at rims that have been Plasti-dipped and all I see for colors is black. Has anyone done other colors on their rims? The reason I am asking is because my Sport is white and I was wondering what it would look like if the rims were white. Don't laugh I am just wondering. Now it being February I have a couple of months to wait before I can try this so that is why I was wondering if anyone had used white yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks kay9, :smileup: I have got probably 2 months of winter left before I do the rims so I was just wondering if someone had already done the white so I could get an idea of what it might look like.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks Shawn, that is exactly what I was looking for. Mine has the 3rd generation styled rims so it will look a little different. Here is a picture of a truck on here with the same style of rims as mine but I would like to do mine in white. raceram9, I hope you don't mind me using a picture of your truck. Looks very nice by the way.

·
Registered
128 Posts
There`s a white ram where I`m at with white wheels and it looks awesome. They look factory but I never thought they might be plasti dipped. On an unrelated topic ,where in NB are you from? I`m originally from outside Saint John, been out in Alberta for 4.5 years. So far you`re the first person from NB I`ve seen on here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi there Hemitrx4, I can't wait for the snow to go so I can get started on some projects that I have seen on here. This website is awesome. I live in the Florenceville area. I have rlatives that live in the Grandbay-Westfiled area which would be close to SJ. There is a spot on this website where people from NB chime in.
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=98745

:smileup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.