DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!!,

I live in northern Alberta, Canada.. and have been hunting for this everywhere, turns out home hardware will special order it in, but it'll take a few weeks to get here @ 20$ a Spray can. does ANYBODY have any better suggestions or is this what im stuck with!?!?!

I've tried Rona, Canadian Tire, Walmart, Napa.... and no luck so far.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh man, It's ridiculous up here sometimes... but In the end the money IS worth being up here, and my wife and I really like it....

but ya that doesn't help me with my Plasti-Dip situation.. ahahaha, Im tempted to pay a buddy in Calgary to buy some and ship it here UPS, My wife is ready to pop anytime now (first kid on the way) so a trip to Edmonton is out of the question for at least the next few weeks, and I've got time off now ahah, was hoping to do a project....

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
Well, I'd offer to make the purchase for you, but being stuck in Conklin right now makes it difficult. It's probably still cheaper to buy it at $20 a can than the drive to Edmonton to pick it up. Hell, shipping in the province would probably still cost the same.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahaha, thanks for the offer, but your probably absolutely right.
I'll be headed down to Home Hardware later tonight or tomorrow to put a few cans on special order.... Wont get them quite as quick as i wanted them, but oh well :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts