DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join us in welcoming Crux Interfacing to the forum!:smileup:

Specializing in automotive OEM integration for the digital era, CRUX Interfacing Solutions provides an array of products based on proprietary research.
As the interfacing demands of today's OEM systems morph towards software-driven products, CRUX works to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of the Cross-Product industry, with our distinctive approach towards the integration of audio communication concepts.
Besides Interfaces for aftermarket Radio Replacement and feature retention, our Beeline Series now offers Bluetooth Connectivity Kits that work seamlessly with OEM systems on a wide range of automobiles.

Member Crux will be your Point-Man here on the site. Hit him with any questions you may have!

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,985 Posts
Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you join us here as our newest vendor, thank you for that! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
972 Posts
WELCOME always happy to see a new vendor!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I purchased Crux's first Canadian release of the Back up Camera RVCCH75-D.
Sorry to say i was not impressed with the night vision quality of this product it is basically useless and their Support of the product was even worse. It was very sad that the local distributor has to apologize to me for them not standing up to there product i was left to fix the problem myself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome CRUX!

I am going to have one of your backup cameras installed on my 2013 1500 on Friday. Very excited and will let you know how it goes.

Welcome!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Welcome CRUX

Please join us in welcoming Crux Interfacing to the forum!:smileup:
Welcome to the ForumZ as a new vendor. Hope it goes well for you!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Welcome to the Z.

I just went to your site to have a look and was wondering if you had a video on the Sightline Series?

I'm also wondering what the quality of your backup camera is at night?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome!

It's nice to see vendors or new members to this forum and I am glad to welcome you to this family

Crux Interfacing! (Audio and Electronics)ShurTrax (Winter/Slick Surface Towing Solutions)Enjoy!!!!!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Welcome to forum. We are glad that your here.

Enjoy the site.

Ed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Another note about the RVCCH75-D backup camera kit. If you need to see a camera picture at anytime, make sure you have the stereo control buttons on the back of your steering wheel. Without the stereo control buttons the camera picture is only viewable in reverse and the first 10 seconds after you put it in drive.
My night vision is not the best, but acceptable for my use. I have LED taillights maybe changing the reverse lights to LED may help.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I found that the night vision on the OEM camera to be pretty good.

I had the dealer put in a camera on my truck before I picked it up, but not factory installed, and the camera is great during the day but SUCKS at night.

I need them to make a change, and was wondering about this one.

Thanks for those that posted.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts