DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
Hi folks!

We are happy to welcome Hammerhead Armor to the club as our newest Vendor!

Relatively new to the bumper market, Hammerhead is making our competition sit up and take notice. The parent company of Hammerhead Armor has been producing “roll-over protection” and “fall on protection” parts for some of the largest mining truck manufacturers in the world for over 40 years; our bumpers are crafted with those same high quality standards. All of our bumpers are produced in the USA at our facility in Mississippi. Our bumpers are designed to add strength to your truck without taking away from the overall style. Protect your investment with the highest quality bumper available…HAMMERHEAD ARMOR! For more info contact Hammerhead Armor at (855)-HH TOUGH. 160 Commerce Drive, Bay Springs, MS 39422. www.hammerheadarmor.com

Papacricket will be your Point-Man here on the forum. Hit him up with any questions you might have!!!

You can check out some pics here too Hammerhead Armor.

Welcome guys! :smileup::smileup:

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
mannnn website doesn't have anything for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. older rams and newer...but no love for the 2006-2008 1500s :/

Looks like good stuff though!

Welcome Papacricket!

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Link fixed....

Welcome Papacricket and Hammerhead Armor. If I ever do a lifted beefed up Ram I'm giving you guys a call.

·
Registered
70 Posts
mannnn website doesn't have anything for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. older rams and newer...but no love for the 2006-2008 1500s :/

Looks like good stuff though!

Welcome Papacricket!
Ugh. Agreed, gonefishin776.

Welcome, Hammerhead Armor!

Stuff looks sweet :smileup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome i've been waiting for somebody to make a solid bumper for a 1500 Ram to replace the plastic crap. Had to replace the front bumper cover on my other Ram 2010 sport due to a snow bank it cost $1800 and was the same plastic.Really diggin ur rear bumper option but the front seems to really take away from the sporty look.Are there other bumper choices for the 2012 Ram Sport Crewcab?Alberta winters are hard on plastic and alot of guys in the oil patch want a solution. Thanks for any feedback.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us. I have one suggestion though. I was looking at the Dodge stuff, of course, and the way the pics were shot of the back bumpers; I couldn't make out any detail. Edited.... the pics for the 2009-2012 1500s are what I am talking about.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey, question...

Not any distribution partners in Canada... Primarily Alberta/Calgary area... no pricing on your site... any ideas?

·
Registered
178 Posts
welcome to the site.:wavey: i will be checkin out your site for anything i might need!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
....that rear bumper is badass:head3:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice products but you gotta get some stuff for us 3rd gen (2003-2008) 1500 guys like some other members said! Once you do that I could most definitely be a future customer.

·
Registered
866 Posts
From New Jersey Welcome,
Hammerhead Armor

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! Awesome bumpers. Do you have anything for 2003 1500 rear bumper. and can you make it gloss to match the front?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts