DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,093 Posts
Wow, definitely some sweet stuff, welcome to the forum Hammerhead Armor!!! :smileup:

- Cajun

G

·
We have 3 different bumpers for the 09-12 1500. As with all our bumpers we have the full grill guard, Pre-runner, and a bumper without the guards. Our online store should be up next week and check out our dealers page for one near you. No dealer near you. We are looking for dealers so ask your local truck outfitter to check into us. Thanks for writing.

G

·
Dealers in Canada for Hammerhead Armir

We are definitely looking for dealers all over. Dealerships come with a territory. If you are interested you can give us a call at 855-HHTOUGH or call me direct at 601-201-6372. Thanks for writing.

G

·
No dealers in Canada but we have sold quite a few bumpers there. We are revamping our site so pricing should be up soon or you can call 855-HHTOUGH and we can take care of you.

G

·
03 Dodge Hammerhead Armor

Welcome! Awesome bumpers. Do you have anything for 2003 1500 rear bumper. and can you make it gloss to match the front?
We do have the rear bumper for the 1500 rear. Currently we only make it with the black wrinkle powdercoat. We have had people paint over that though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I might have missed your answer, but do you have products for '06-'08 1500's?

Your bumpers are sweet I really like the back bumpers!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Still would like to see some pictures of a 2nd gen with your bumpers.

·
Registered
429 Posts
mannnn website doesn't have anything for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. older rams and newer...but no love for the 2006-2008 1500s :/
I am with you and the others on this.... Need something nice to replace the OEM bumper out when the damn thing rusts away... Mine is already starting. :sad:

We do have the bumpers you are asking about. Check out the link below or go to our website and choose the Dodge products. Thanks for asking.

http://www.hammerheadarmor.com/products/dodge/
You do, but they are 2500+, not the 1500 like asked about...

21 - 37 of 37 Posts