DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks! Please join us in welcoming M-Racks to the forum!

"M-Racks: Excellence is a word we use a lot, but not lightly. It’s our motto; our goal in everything we do. From wheels and tires, to custom exhausts, engine work, and restorations, we will care for your project like it was our own. Let our passions and your ideas combine to bring your creations to life."

They will be posting up some more product info shortly, but in the mean time you can visit their site at the link above!

Member CMCnwa will be your Point-Man here on the forum. Hit him with any questions you have!

Welcome guys!:smileup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was looking for something like this a few months back. Currently pursuing a different direction but may come back to the roof rack idea with this out there. I'd like to see some more pictures and know whether vision X light bars could be used instead of the Rigid products.

Reactions: GT

·
Premium Member
32,787 Posts
That seems like it would be good for my type of business
weld on a pivoting mount & an electric ram for raising & lowering a sign

i now have this setup instead

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome M Racks

Great looking product. Have been investigating Thule line for a suitable roof rack for my Ran. Looks like no need to look any further.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome you all. Come sit down with us.

Nice product indeed! It's a great idea! Link saved! I will eventually get a system.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This rack looks great! I'd love to see pics or video of an installation. Guessing it mounts in the roof seam? Wonder how many mount points?

And do you know the weight capacity? I see that it's limited to the truck's roof capacity... anybody know what that would be on our Rams? This being a Ram forum and all... Can't seem to find the info myself.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Welcome to Ramforumz and thank you for becoming a supporting vendor!

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Thank You M-Racks for becoming a supporter and ensuring our forum for the next generation :smileup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
minimum year 09?
nice looking product , looks like a great expansion not only in looks but cargo placement.
look forward to seeing if you expand your catalog to meet older years.
welcome.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,179 Posts
Welcome aboard M-Racks, glad to have you as our newest vendor! :smileup:

- Cajun

1 - 20 of 30 Posts