DODGE RAM FORUM banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the welcoming! We are glad to be apart of this group! The 3rd Gen Ram M-racks are coming soon and we can also make the racks for the 4dr quad cab if there is some interest in it as well. I will get a new thread going and post some more pics and get a little more in depth with it to try to answer all questions there are. The weight capacity is above what the OEM truck capacity is itself so strength won't be a problem! I will try to get an install video sometime soon made for you all and show that process as well. I will get a code made up for all forum members as well for when you do want to place an order you will get a discount!

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That's awesome! We love discounts!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got a 96 dodge ram. My four wheel drive is not engaging and no light on the dash. I can spin the front driveshaft freely when its in 2wd. Need help of wats goin on

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome to the Z! Diggin' the system but need some install info. Been checking your site and the Z for a .pdf or video but can't find anything. I am on the fence, push me over to the purchase side!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks! I would like to get an install video up soon but overall its a fairly easy installation! When you receive the rack it will be in a few pieces and right out of the box you will bolt up the side rails with the middle section to make it all one piece. Then with the help of another person you pick the rack up and set it on the cab where you want it to be exactly and mock up the holes. You then take the rack off and install the special nut-serts that we provide with the rack. After the racks all bolted down we sell a thru panel connector under the accessories page that you use for the wiring for the lights to connect through the cab. Then you pop the corner of the headliner down and feed the wiring down to where you want the controls to be and thats basically it. The hardest part can be running the wiring. With 2 people average install time is 2-3 hours. Don't forget to check out the switch-pros panel system we also sell under accessories list! I will try to get a video made up soon and show how easy the entire installation is! Thanks!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts