DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
No longer staff here.
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!

Please join us in welcoming Shurtrax to the club as our newest Vendor! :smileup:

ShurTrax products consist of three distinct styles of nylon reinforced vinyl bladders that add significant, safe, traction weight to pickups and other vehicles for winter and other hazardous driving conditions... Pickups are inherently poorly balanced and it is common for owners to add weight to the bed when snow and ice or rain and wind are prevalent. ShurTrax pickup truck “traction grabbers” are weighted with water you add from a garden hose. You may add 400 lbs to full size and 300 lbs to midsize pickups. ShurTrax traction grabbers are contoured to fit full size and midsize truck beds; provide grommets for four point tie down; are designed to freeze (cold crack protection to minus 40 degrees C or F); baffled to prevent water sloshing front to back or side to side; are UV and anti-microbial protected. ShurTrax are protected by a three year “No Hassle” warranty against any failure except puncture. Sand bags are the common means of adding traction weight. Sand bags can become dangerous missiles in the event of an abrupt stop, are messy and cumbersome to handle. ShurTrax is less expensive over the life of the product than tube sand and won’t damage your truck bed. www.shurtrax.com

Member Shurtrax will be your Point-Man here on the forum! You can hit him with any questions you man have!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Could you show us some pictures of this installed. How much room will this take up in the bed or where does it mount. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
972 Posts
WELCOME, nice to see another vendor here!

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Welcome Shurtrax

Hi folks!
Please join us in welcoming Shurtrax to the club as our newest Vendor! :smileup:
Welcome to the Forumz as a new vendor!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hi folks!

ShurTrax products consist of three distinct styles of nylon reinforced vinyl bladders that add significant, safe, traction weight to pickups and other vehicles for winter and other hazardous driving conditions... Pickups are inherently poorly balanced and it is common for owners to add weight to the bed when snow and ice or rain and wind are prevalent. ShurTrax pickup truck “traction grabbers” are weighted with water you add from a garden hose. You may add 400 lbs to full size and 300 lbs to midsize pickups. ShurTrax traction grabbers are contoured to fit full size and midsize truck beds; provide grommets for four point tie down; are designed to freeze (cold crack protection to minus 40 degrees C or F); baffled to prevent water sloshing front to back or side to side; are UV and anti-microbial protected. ShurTrax are protected by a three year “No Hassle” warranty against any failure except puncture. Sand bags are the common means of adding traction weight. Sand bags can become dangerous missiles in the event of an abrupt stop, are messy and cumbersome to handle. ShurTrax is less expensive over the life of the product than tube sand and won’t damage your truck bed. www.shurtrax.com

Member Shurtrax will be your Point-Man here on the forum! You can hit him with any questions you man have!
Welcome to the Forum! As you will see soon the Forum has a vast amount of great info and vendors like yourself. Con-grads on becoming a Vendor:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I just ordered 1 with the repair kit and tie down straps. Very nice lady:smileup: helped me. I will report back when I get it installed.

Jim in Pa

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,099 Posts
Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you join us and hope you do well here! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Welcome to the Forum....We are glad to have you here.....

Ed

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome to the Z! you offer an interesting product, and I look forward to hearing/seeing more about it. Roads get slick here in Tennessee, so it may be right up my alley.

·
Banned
218 Posts
I've got the 300 lb version in my Rambox, and the baffles don't seem to be working as advertised… the water volume shifts dramatically (side to side, back and forth, etc) whenever I'm turning, stopping, or starting… I'm disappointed.

·
Banned
218 Posts
Welcome to the forum Shurtrax... your product sucks almost as bad as your customer service... I've since returned mine for a refund.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts