DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me what plugs to use for 2014 ram 1500 if I plan spraying only a 100 shot

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
1 step colder is sufficient for a 100 shot. For the Eagle engine you can use the NGK LFR6AIX-11 or the NGK V-Power 7787. Both are projected tips so don't go any higher than 100 on these. Any more and you want 2 steps colder and preferably non-projected tips like the Brisk plugs. Gap them to .030"

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 step colder is sufficient for a 100 shot. For the Eagle engine you can use the NGK LFR6AIX-11 or the NGK V-Power 7787. Both are projected tips so don't go any higher than 100 on these. Any more and you want 2 steps colder and preferably non-projected tips like the Brisk plugs. Gap them to .030"
how do you think my trans and motor will hold up with a 150 shot if im already full bolt on

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
It'll hold just fine. The great thing about nitrous is it only comes on at WOT and I don't know too many people that have it one when cruising down the street so 4th gear downshifts aren't generally an issue. My head/cammed '07 on a 150 shot lived just fine with a stock trans behind it, didn't even upgrade the TC or VB.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Why gap the the plugs at.030"? And which wire on the throttle body should I tap into for the TPS activation switch for the nitrous?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts