DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on a core return run while stopped at a light with a 2013 V6 mustang. He lost, badly! I was not really looking for a race but he reved at me so I gave him about 1/2 throttle at the green.

He did a flyby and honked the horn, not sure if that meant he was pissed but he asked for it :LOL:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
rev up your truck, when next to cops at a stop light, now that is fun.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm amazed at how dumb this present generation is about street "racing." They are all flash & (crappy) style over substance (did it have a 5' high "aero" wing on the decklid? :i_rolleyes:).

And if you're going to own a Mustang, you think you'd do some research on the history of the breed, to know that you need a 289/302 at a MINIMUM, to have a chance at any racing. Kids today put a loud-ass fart muffler on a 4-banger, buy a 5.0 badge off Ebay and slap it on, crank up the Lady Gaga, and think they're the next Kyle Busch. :doh:

Old RAM owners know they have that V-8 power to spare, crank up some George Thorogood & the Delaware Destroyers (Bad to the Bone), and show 'em how Richard Petty did it - OLD school.

Kudos to you for showing a whippersnapper how it's DONE. Maybe he'll actually go home and THINK about that now... :smileup:

·
Banned
3,844 Posts
I'm amazed at how dumb this present generation is about street "racing." They are all flash & (crappy) style over substance (did it have a 5' high "aero" wing on the decklid? :i_rolleyes:).

And if you're going to own a Mustang, you think you'd do some research on the history of the breed, to know that you need a 289/302 at a MINIMUM, to have a chance at any racing. Kids today put a loud-ass fart muffler on a 4-banger, buy a 5.0 badge off Ebay and slap it on, crank up the Lady Gaga, and think they're the next Kyle Busch. :doh:

Old RAM owners know they have that V-8 power to spare, crank up some George Thorogood & the Delaware Destroyers (Bad to the Bone), and show 'em how Richard Petty did it - OLD school.

Kudos to you for showing a whippersnapper how it's DONE. Maybe he'll actually go home and THINK about that now... :smileup:
Hey that's a helluva power adder! :LOL:

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ironically enough he was older than me and had the whole flat brim hat and aviators look if you know what I mean. No wing though lol!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Have you done this?
The day I posted to your thread. Buddy and I were at a stop light, cop next to us. he was eye balling the truck,. so I popped it in neutral and rev'ed her up, just a tad.

He eye balled my 53 yr old ass, my buddies 57 yr old ass and laughed his ass off.
So did we.

You can get away more, when you are older.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The day I posted to your thread. Buddy and I were at a stop light, cop next to us. he was eye balling the truck,. so I popped it in neutral and rev'ed her up, just a tad.

He eye balled my 53 yr old ass, my buddies 57 yr old ass and laughed his ass off.
So did we.

You can get away more, when you are older.
Wow, that's kinda ironic because my dad (50) just got a ticket in his ram!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts