·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
168 Posts
You might want to try another pic as i wanted my shades on for this one. I sense a black truck but not sure what else I'm supposed to be looking at. :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I added those badges temporarily. The grille is badgeless right now.

The ram head was on my tailgate. And the Hemi badge was a Hemi 5.7L badge off my fender. but I cut off the 5.7L and painted it black and the Ram head black. Before was black and chrome.

Thought I'd be cool to add them to my grille. Just wanted a second opinion,

·
Banned
551 Posts
This could go either way as far as keeping one badge over the other, if you want a more subtle look go fo the "Hemi" badge. But if you want the ram I would suggest getting a 09-12 tailgate badge, I just finished mine yesterday but I have the variant that says "dodge" (there is another that doesn't have the writing). Without the oem crosshair grille there is a lot of open space and makes the badge look too small in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Very cool idea to put the tailgate badge on the front, it fills in that "void" rather nicely. I'll confirm what he said about there being 2 different badges as well, since Dodge no longer owned the RAM's after 2010 they just removed the lettering from the badge. To bad they forgot about the center console tray on top of the dash lol
I like the blacked out HEMI badge in the lower corner, but I think you should get a larger RAM badge for the grille if you decide to add it, the open area akes it look much smaller than it really is. Just my opinion, look forward to seeing what you decide on :smileup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Billet Badges can't produce anything else featuring a "Shield" Design anymore as they got threatened with lawsuits by Chrysler pretty bad. Same thing with Rebadge(dot)com, the guys site isn't even up anymore. :smiledown:
Billet badges cannot reproduce anything representing a specific make (I.e. ram head, mopar, ect) you can still order shield and oval shapes. For example I ordered my custom shield monday

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Billet badges cannot reproduce anything representing a specific make (I.e. ram head, mopar, ect) you can still order shield and oval shapes. For example I ordered my custom shield monday
Damn really, I thought they were told not to use the shield and oval shape any more as well... I guess I have a new part to order now as well lol
Thanks for the info :smileup:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know about the tail gate badge on the newer rams. Seem kinda to big for my style. That'd be cool to get my own badge made but now I'm in a pickle. Small shield or big shield? Hate you guys lol always giving me new ideas hah

1 - 15 of 15 Posts