DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunting season ends in a few weeks so I have started to compile the following goodies:

35x12.50 20 Toyos-Gotta decide if I am going to use the factory wheels or replace, been eying a set of MOTOMETAL 955s in 20x10...

Flowmaster (Yes I know the debates, but I know what I like)

Stainless BullBar with lights

Factory flares

replacing the speakers with JL Audio

Ill post pics as I install....

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Sounds like you have a great project to do. Looking forward to the pics, sounds sweet.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Great list. Can't wait to see the results.

·
Registered
163 Posts
what bullbar did you get?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So I got the 35s installed, and the bullbar, and the audio upgrades to include a MyGIG bypass mod.

Now to get the flowmaster put on and to add the 15" flipdown for the kiddo...

Anyone done a 3" Body lift yet?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What are the debate issues with the Flowmaster?

A lot of guys dont think that they sound as good as the Magnaflows.. I think they sound better...

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
So I got the 35s installed, and the bullbar, and the audio upgrades to include a MyGIG bypass mod.

Now to get the flowmaster put on and to add the 15" flipdown for the kiddo...

Anyone done a 3" Body lift yet?
Man does that look good, which leveling kit did you go with or is that a 4" lift kit?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man does that look good, which leveling kit did you go with or is that a 4" lift kit?
I used a Hellbent Steel 2.5 kit and then had a Firestone Lifetime alignment done.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hmmm...those toyo's look dangerously good, I may have to look into a second set. I keep forgetting how freakin awesome those tires look and how long they last. Are you going to add lights to the bar? Also, did you look at the bushwhacker pocket flairs? I'm sure you don't need them with the stock wheels but with the other wheels you may want to take them into consideration.

I'm about to throw on a 4" lift on black 18" ballistic jesters with red accents and tires are still up in the air. Pitty since mine's going to be a street queen 2wd daily driver to tow the jeep around with.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Also wondering how those tires are fitting on the stock rims. Any rubbing at full lock? Are you running a spacer? I'm looking at getting the same tires on a +1mm offset rim with a 2.5" Mopar level so I'm curious.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I go full lock-to-lock I get a small amount of rubbing on the inside of the fender liner.

I dont care for the pocket flares that much, but when I upgrade to aftermarket wheels I intend to install the factory flares. I dont think Ill be doing that anytime soon though...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I heard that when your engine goes into 4 cylinder mode a Flowmaster will get the loud drone in the cab where the Magnaflow wont.

Well I only run the ECO mode on the highway so problem solved:smiley_thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts