DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into doing some minor mods to my truck and would like to see your trucks just to possibly get some ideas. So that's it show us what you got!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would recommend some slightly bigger tires and maybe a leveling kit.
I asked the question about some larger tires in another post wondering what the largest I go go stock is but, I don't think anyone knows. Leveling would be cool looking but I do a lot of hauling so normally it sits level due to the weight in the bed.

RamEZ, thanks I hope to keep it looking this good if not better for a long time.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,424 Posts
It's great to see an 11 year old vehicle looking that good! :smileup:
x2 for me, I completely agree, you have an awesome looking truck as is, like everything about it! Besides maybe a level/bigger tires, what kind of ideas do you have in mind?

- Cajun

·
Registered
67 Posts
This was my first truck handed down to my from my dad and I was a noob to mods so I blacked mine out, painted the wheels myself, got it painted from fire truck red to gloss black(you can see the red on the front bumper, I hit a minivan while staring at fight on the sidewalk -______-) niteshaded the taillights and 3rd brakelight, got a k&n and a flowmaster 40, loved that truck until the diff and radiator went at around 180k

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like the look of the newer tail lights so I'd like to possibly change those out. I saw where someone else took the headlights apart and painted them black inside. Going to have to put some tires on soon. Looking at getting a toolbox either a bed mount chest style or a bed rail mount and some different bed rails.

·
Registered
85 Posts
heres mine, im currently waiting on my new Spyder headlights, taillights and 3rd break light.
my current mods: single in dual out FlowMaster 44 Series

last one is mine and my dads hes got the 2500 cummins turbo diesel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts