DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an old sweptline and it has a later model 318 transplanted. The guy said it came from an 89-91 150 but could not remember. I need to find/buy the power steering pump and bracket so I can add power steering but do not know if they are the same for those years or where I can find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Ohhhh yeah. Well, that's gonna be different. Hmmm. Man, the old 60's setup was sweet simple elegance. I didn't deal with the trucks from that era, but did have a '69 Charger, and currently have a '68 Coronet (both 318-powered). Will see what I can piece together in the next day or so. Anyone else feel free to chime in. The basic rig really didn't change, but the bracketry did. Are you looking to match the engine setup, or truck setup, or just whatever works?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really just need a bracket and pump to fit the motor which came out of a 1st gen ram. I also have many old chargers, coronets, and satellites and none of the small black brackets I have seem to fit. I plan on buy the power steering box, brackets, and hoses as a kit but I need the pump and bracket

1 - 5 of 5 Posts