·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start a pic thread for our PW's. Here's a some pics of mine

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Nice! Need pics of the inside of the cap too though. Are you going to carpet the underside of the cap to match the bed rug?

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,095 Posts
Ok now that the drool is cleaned up from my desk lol, that is a SWEET truck and I'm slightly jealous in a good way, more Power Wagon pics FTW!!! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! Need pics of the inside of the cap too though. Are you going to carpet the underside of the cap to match the bed rug?
The cap is lined as well to match the bed rug. I'll get some pics of that too!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's some pics of my rear seat headrests that I swapped from my 2010 1500 cause I thought the original headrest were way oversized in the 2011&2012's. Also some pics of my bedrug & matching cap headliner.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice!!! Got to love how these trucks can flex!!!! You are gonna really like it on the trail!!!!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Do the new PW have solid axle suspension ? Lots of issues with wobble in older models. Do you know if it has gotten better ? Very nice truck by the way

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes the new PW's have solid axles. No issues with the wobble. If I remember right Dodge did a recall in 2011 for 1500, 2500 & 3500 trucks to replace the outer tie rod ends.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
your trucks look really good guys, I love the look of the Power Wagons

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
My 06' PW...many mods planned for the near future. Have put my truck box in. Getting rid of the BFG's it came with and getting Toyo's. Pulling the plastic bed liner out for Line X. I have already replaced most front end parts. Ordered the Thuren track bar. Replaced leaf springs. Flowmaster 40 series...Will it ever end ?

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here is one that is a little bit different, my 1953 M37 Power Wagon nicknamed "Tugger".... It started its life as an Air Force vehicle out in Nevada and then made its way (very slowly!) to upstate New York. I bought it from an ex Marine who had painted it and fixed it up. Top speed is a blistering 35-40 mph but it will pull the chassis out from underneath any other vehicle.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Axeman that is one sweet ride!!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Was looking for options for the bed of my truck. Wanted something that was easy to take out & put back. Found this made by truck luggage, suits my needs perfectly.

·
Registered
581 Posts
New steps

New Recon Smoked Cab lights on

Recon LED cab lights off

RECON LED Tail lights and 3rd brake light. Only the cargo light is on.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Those Recon lights look good!!!!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
...put on 40 series Flowmaster with new tip and Stubby antenna. Bushwacker fender flares ordered today

Attachments

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Your trucks look really good guys..... Really nice.....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts