DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Dodge part #68058766aa.

Need 4 shipped to Canada, postal code LIV 3E3.

Thanks.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Benny. Can I order through you or do I have to order through the website?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ordered, thanks!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Issue is being resolved by Benny.

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,120 Posts
Got a question for you Benny.

On the website, the shipping option for international say USPS international and that it what I selected.

I purchased these through your site as the only time I order from the US is when the shipping is done through USPS as there is no brokerage fee on delivery.

Well the package arrived today via UPS with a $40 brokerage fee attached!!!!

Had I have been told that these would ship UPS, I would not have ordered them.

My invoice even says USPS International shipping!

Why let people select the option they want and then change it without telling them?

Now these $65 parts cost $105, which is more than I could have paid locally.
This was absolutley a mistake on our end , Our Shipper failed to note USPS shipping on the order. Next time I will stamp it on his forehead. Please accept my apology and Let me know the exact dollar amount for the UPS brokerage fee and I will refund you immediately .

-Benny

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This was absolutley a mistake on our end , Our Shipper failed to note USPS shipping on the order. Next time I will stamp it on his forehead. Please accept my apology and Let me know the exact dollar amount for the UPS brokerage fee and I will refund you immediately .

-Benny
Thanks for the quick response Benny. Sorry for the angry post earlier, I was still in shock from the UPS guy showing up with a $40 bill for me to pay.

I will PM you a copy of the UPS receipt showing the total.

Thanks again for your quick and very satisfying response. :smileup:

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,120 Posts
Thanks for the quick response Benny. Sorry for the angry post earlier, I was still in shock from the UPS guy showing up with a $40 bill for me to pay.

I will PM you a copy of the UPS receipt showing the total.

Thanks again for your quick and very satisfying response. :smileup:
No need to apologize I would be just as angry , We are making some changes within the shipping department to avoid situations like these. I will look forward to your PM so we can make this right.

-Benny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts