DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered 2 of these for the front, they will be in on monday. Anyone running these? I didnt "need" new front shocks but because of the level I put on (last september) mine are fully extended so over speed bumps they bottom out (up?) and was just hoping that new shocks would help the ride abit. The city I live in consistently every year has the worst roads in Canada and this year is worse than others so maybe new shocks would help a bit... so if anyone is running these are you happy with the ride at all? any complaints? they were only 110 bucks for the 2 front ones, My dad gave me 2 brand new reflex shocks for the rear when I bought the truck from him that I am going to change at the same time this coming week.
Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
941 Posts
I've had them on my leveled 05 for 2 years and they have been great. They did not come with boots though, you need to order 2 and you will be good.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had them on my leveled 05 for 2 years and they have been great. They did not come with boots though, you need to order 2 and you will be good.
perfect! all I need out of them is a year and a half! I have read that a few people say they feel stiffer then stock, do you think they are stiff? I guess I have to take them for whatever they are because I ordered them but if I can have an idea before I get them on that would be better!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Assualt,

let us know when oyu get them installed and what difference you feel in ride quality. looking forward to pics as well.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will deffinetly let you know how the are, probably wont be until htis weekend though, I am going to use my buddy's hoist sometime this week and change all 4 shocks, both diff's fluid and transfer case fluid

1 - 5 of 5 Posts