DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody installed a Pro comp Nitro kit? 2.5 up front and 1 in the rear. Just curious how it looks and if you are satisfied with the quality/performance of this kit. I am considering this kit or possibly going with the HBS up front and finding a different spacer for the rear unless HBS makes a rear spacer as well? I looked for reviews of the Nitro kit on here but couldn't find anything worth while. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Most people looking for a kit that raises front and rear to a lesser degree go w the Rough Country level. 2.5" up front. 1.5" at the back.

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
They are not popular here. Not for any reason. Just no one uses them and that's why you won't find any reviews. Bilstein, RC, and HBS is what everyone here uses. Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are not popular here. Not for any reason. Just no one uses them and that's why you won't find any reviews. Bilstein, RC, and HBS is what everyone here uses. Good luck with your build.
Thanks that is the kind of info. I was looking for. I think I am going to go with HBS, everyone seems to love them and they are much more affordable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts