DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone just like to say hi!!

Just ordered my new procharger kit for my 09 ram.. can't wait to get it. Probly 2 weeks till they deliver it and I will post pics. Pretty excited can't wait to see the power difference. Then the other mods start.

Will Keep you updated

Thanks And talk to you soon

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Your brave hope everything works out for you. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
896 Posts
I am definitely following this as much as I possibly can.. Got to let me know how this goes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The best part is I have the dodge cmr software so I plan on playing with the tune to clean it up and see what the motor can handle. Trucks runs really good now with my custom file and can't wait till I see what it can really do with the procharger. I plan on engine mods and most likely a 6.1 swap with lower compression for more boost.... but till then I want to see what I can get out of the stock motor..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will using the stuff it comes with at first then changing out the equipment when I do the swap or engine build for higher boost. Don't really want to turn up the boost to high on a 10.5 to 1 comp motor especially when not designed for it. Not good things come out of it. . lol! I got the p1sc kit I really don't need to push it past power the p series can do. This will be my tow vehicle anyways. I have a procharged d1x mod motor car so spewed is already there.

Long tubes and a custom setup on exhaust will be done and maybe a stage 1 can setup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts