DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tax return time! So im looking to get a few things for my 04 ram 1500 and one of them is projector foglights on ebay. So i have some Simple questions.
1. Does anyone have/use them and like them?
2. Can HID bulbs be installed in them?
3. Does anyone have pics of them installed on their truck?
4. How easy were they to hook up? I dont want the halo to light up so would it just be plug and play?

Any other input would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
1. not sure but I don't
2. HID's can be installed in projectors
4. Projectors and HID's are pretty simple to hook up

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
I bought my Truss kits from ebay and with one minor (warranty) issue they have ran perfectly. That said projector fogs I have not seen, but sure would like too. be sure to post pics if you go for it. good luck

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought my headlights from ebay and they are great! But to each there own, im still thinking about it. just hada put new shoes on my truck so i gotta count me monies lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Light so bright.

Hehe..its trucks like these that I hate being in front of when ever I'm in my small car.

Damn lights so bright I have to flip my rear view mirror and adjust my left and right mirrors outwards.
Sometimes It feels that I should be wearing sunblock on the back of my neck and shades to go along with it.

Its like catching a roach red handed in the middle of the night when you turn the lights on.
Its like a spot light that just wont go away, especially when they are going to the same destination as you...Ugh.

Anyways, someone posted these the other day and I saw a video as well that was attached. Maybe it'll help you.

http://www.autoanything.com/lights/73A5221A0A0.aspx

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
I have the spyder projector fogs with 6K HIDs. I also replaced their horrible halos with LED halos to match my custom headlights, but it's very simple to just not hook up the halo wires. Their only downfall is it's a solid arm, so I had one break in the cold. I picked up another set and used rubber washers to try and reduce the shock to the assembly. But in all fairness, it did break after 2 years, so it served it's time well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts