DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting these off eBay but I was wondering what people have them and if they like or dislike them. Also if you don't have hid do they still look good. Pics would be great thanks

·
Registered
340 Posts
I don't see a link to the lights your thinking about.

If your looking at projector replacement lights these are designed for Halogens. The answer I found was they would glare like the regular headlights. The only thing designed for HID's are HID Projectors and you can not buy those pre-made. You will have to buy a set of projectors and install them in your headlights.

me...

·
Registered
478 Posts
I don't see a link to the lights your thinking about.

If your looking at projector replacement lights these are designed for Halogens. The answer I found was they would glare like the regular headlights. The only thing designed for HID's are HID Projectors and you can not buy those pre-made. You will have to buy a set of projectors and install them in your headlights.

me...
If they have LED lights on the inside corner like Recon brand do.. They will burn out within a few months.. ALL of them

·
Registered
172 Posts
spend your money on a retrofit. you will be happier with the results. I tried the ebay projector headlights first and they suck soooo bad.

·
Registered
340 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts