DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Know Where I can purchase The Projector Headlights that come with the 2015 Sport Rams and the RT'S?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Are you wanting the chrome or black housing ones? I'm fixing to pull my chrome ones off to replace with the black housing ones. I'll sell you mine. Only have 500 miles on them

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
688 Posts
If you're going to change out your headlights for projectors I wouldn't go with stock OEMs unless you upgrade the bulbs big time.

Stock projectors and bulbs suck!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow I have fallen behind, I didn't think there we brighter bulbs out there that worked w/ stock with out a conversion kit. Time to go exploring.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Were you able to get the LED bases to be inside the housing? Most of the LED heat sinks I've seen are too long for the housing.
Yep. Everything is behind the dust cap without any cutting or anything done. Read through the thread over in the lighting threads about brightest LED bulbs. It's like 12 or 13 pages but gives everything you need to know and where to get them

·
Registered
237 Posts
Wow I need to look into that also. I'm looking to do a LED conversion of some sorts. Going to look into an LED concepts kit with the cool remote to change it colors and flash. I will only run them in the summer. I'll keep my stocks for winter.

About how much are the blacked out projector housings by them self? I'm not sure what way I'm going to go yet. I'm going to wait for the spring for that one!

Thanks guys!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts