DODGE RAM FORUM banner

121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello brothers, I've been a volunteer firefighter for 11 years now. Started out on the Groton Volunteer fire dept. in Groton, VT and am now a member of the Danville Volunteer fire dept. I'm a full time AEMT for 3 ambulance services near my home in Danville.

I also run wrecker on the side.

Thank you all for your dedication to the service.

·
Registered
114 Posts
worked 2 years in LA County flying in helicopters fighting brush fires on ground. 27 years in Glendale Ca fire dept. was involved with Arson Bomb Explosives. Ran the 9 man unit last years before retired.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Howdy, volunteer firefighter for the last 13 years with the Brewer Fire Engine Co. In upstate NY.
10 years Hazmat technician and chauffeur with the Rockland County HazMat Response team.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Retired Fire Captain, 23 years EPFD. Now a Regional Fire Coordinator in the Texas hill country. I bring in dozers, aircraft and overhead on wildfire response and assist in all-risk management.

Lots of civil servants on here, it's good to see.

Be Safe,

Salt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the add, Volunteer firefighter for 7 years, now Federal Corrections Officer and Emergency Response Team member hailing out of Alberta Canada.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Been on Harrells Volunteer Fire Dept. in North Carolina since I was 16! Lost blue helmet at 18!!!! Was off for 4 years for school and got back on right after so I have 8 years of active Fire Fighting!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Have been a federal officer with US Customs and Border Protection for 25 years and now the Area Director for Alaska. Prior was a deputy Sheriff in Maine for 10 years.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi guys! Retired NYC Correction Officer, now I work as a RN.

How do I get that nifty badge? :4-dontknow:

Scroll up to the top. On the left side it says "User CP" Click on it. Then scroll down a bit, on the left side, it says "group memberships" click on that. and then look to the centre section of the screen. It'll have an option to apply

·
Registered
21 Posts
Scroll up to the top. On the left side it says "User CP" Click on it. Then scroll down a bit, on the left side, it says "group memberships" click on that. and then look to the centre section of the screen. It'll have an option to apply
Says I'm already a member?:4-dontknow:

EDIT- Nvm, it's showing now. :smileup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Law enforcement in NC from January 2000 to present, (minus ~2003-2005 when I was recalled to active duty and deployed.)

9 years till retirement unless my scuba and fishing charter "hobby" becomes a new career!

Badge requested.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Hello all. I've posted a brief history of my LEO career in the "introductions" thread in this group. Short version, 22 yr. career with the local SO in SE Arizona. Retired 3 yrs ago, work at the local golf course now. I appreciate the opportunity to belong here and look forward to the interaction. Stay Safe!

121 - 140 of 164 Posts