DODGE RAM FORUM banner

141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm a full time firefighter in British Columbia,Canada. Started my career in July of 2011 and I love doing my job and it's never a struggle to get up in the morning. Glad to see other professionals here.

·
Administrator
53,082 Posts
We apologize for the delay in getting to these requests and appreciate your patience through some staff changes, but everything is back on track again! :)

- Cajun

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Thank You

·
Administrator
53,082 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just requested. Retired Captain NYPD (1994-2014). Worked in 20, 47, Central Park, Transit District 3, 46, 47 (again!), 43 Precincts and retired out of Organized Crime Control Bureau (CCRB) Queens Narcotics C.O. group 1.

Stay safe all!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hello all. Retired from Prince William CO in Northern VA in 2009 after 30 years. Did most of my 30 in K9 as handler then trainer. Now training explosive/accelerant teams for ATF. New Ram Big Horn (17) owner and damn glad I found this forum.

·
Registered
141 Posts
LE experience

26 years in Law Enforcement in Southern California. Worked Patrol, detectives, bikes, motors, helo, hostage negotiator, and traffic investigator. Getting ready to retire now....

Flash

·
Registered
43 Posts
hello just requested to join the public safety group I have been very active since 1999 in public service currently a wi emt and a emergency dept tech, have done fire fighting and dive rescue in the past and started public safety as a life guard

·
Registered
142 Posts
Im sure I already know the answer to this, but do you consider someone who runs security for a police department at an International Airport as public safety?

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Im sure I already know the answer to this, but do you consider someone who runs security for a police department at an International Airport as public safety?
I would consider that Public Safety.....

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Thats awesome to hear! You would be the first to consider it as such lol
I've been a police officer for almost 20 years, there is a difference however your providing security for a police service and keeping our fellow brothers and sisters in blue safe along with members of the public...
Thanks,

chunkem

·
Registered
209 Posts
I sent a request a few days ago. I was doing EMT for a bit in an ambulance.

EDIT: just saw the banner, Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
WI law enforcement for over 25 years municipal govt and soon to be 5th time Ram truck owner. Awaiting delivery of 3500 tradesman.... anxiously awaiting.... :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
zonestar,

tried to PM, havent posted enough to be able to. Does your wife run NBHA barrels, run at world last october and borrow a saddle? If so, this is your trailer neighbor, mom of saddle owner. ;)

141 - 160 of 164 Posts