DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS. I PROB KNOW THE ANSWER THAT I DONT WANT TO HERE. I WANT TO UPGRADE TO NAV IN MY 2010 DODGE RAM . A BUDDY GAVE ME A 2012 RHR NAV RADIO OUT OF A 2012 CHALLENGER . IS THIS COMPATIBLE I ALREADY PURCHASED THE U-CONNECT JUMPER WIRE BUT RADIO DOES NOT POWER UP.IS IT BECAUSE OF LOW SPEED CAN BUS VS. HIGH SPEED.MY SCANNER DOES NOT EVEN RECONIZE RADIO.PLEASE HELP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ALSO I READ ABOUT BAD GROUND. I GUESS BUT NOT SURE BUT THE GROUND RUNS THRU THE VEHICLE ANTENNA. CHECK POSSIBLE LOOSE OR BAD GROUND.HAVE NOT TRIED THAT YET.EVERY ONE SAYS BUS COMPATIBILITY. I DONT HAVE PART NUMBER OR VIN FOR RHR RADIO.

·
Registered
227 Posts
HEY GUYS. I PROB KNOW THE ANSWER THAT I DONT WANT TO HERE. I WANT TO UPGRADE TO NAV IN MY 2010 DODGE RAM . A BUDDY GAVE ME A 2012 RHR NAV RADIO OUT OF A 2012 CHALLENGER . IS THIS COMPATIBLE I ALREADY PURCHASED THE U-CONNECT JUMPER WIRE BUT RADIO DOES NOT POWER UP.IS IT BECAUSE OF LOW SPEED CAN BUS VS. HIGH SPEED.MY SCANNER DOES NOT EVEN RECONIZE RADIO.PLEASE HELP.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. The 2012 Challenger is a LOW SPEED CAN BUS.. It's radio won't work in the RAM which requires the HIGH SPEED CAN BUS radio.

Andy

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
google used auto parts
go to the lnk put in your area and truck info then search for radio.
results shold be every radio, from every vehicle that should work in yoru truck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts