DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've searched and searched online for a push bar/light bar but I always end up with the one I want is not available for the 2014 1500?
I can find them for the 2500 and 3500 but not the 1500. Does anyone know where to get them? Is this truck still too new for aftermarket parts?
I have a 2014, RAM 1500 black express, standard cab, short bed 4x4.
:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Yeah, I'm having trouble too. I want something that will not replace the tow hooks on the front... I've found one that actually attaches to the tow hooks, but they're still "working" on the 1500 version.

http://www.bodiak.us/

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I know the Westin off road lightbar will fit the 2014 Outdoorsman, I know it only lists to 2013 but I emailed the company and asked some questions. They got back to me in about a week and said that they have checked with their R&D department and that it will fit.

Just email the company your interested in. I have also looked at the bodiak one too, looks very nice, they have me on their list when it is made they will email me.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
If its for a 2013 it should fit a 2014

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Yes you have to cut the valance, but it isn't a big deal. Everyone who has added tow hooks to their Limited, Sport, or Express has done it too. You can find detailed instructions on it by searching for tow hook install threads on those three trims.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I know the Westin bar will fit where your tow hooks are and you still retain the tow hooks. Not familiar with the express if you have tow hooks or not.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
I know the Westin bar will fit where your tow hooks are and you still retain the tow hooks. Not familiar with the express if you have tow hooks or not.
You can add them, but not from the factory. The Limited, Sport, and Express all use the same painted plastic bumper.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just puta steelcraft bull bar on my 14 express today
Has the licence plate relocation bracket so I didn't drill my bumper.
Pretty cool. Of course my neck was jacked up from being down there too long
Had to cut air dam on bottom

How do I post pics here
Auto anything. Had it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just puta steelcraft bull bar on my 14 express today
Has the licence plate relocation bracket so I didn't drill my bumper.
Pretty cool. Of course my neck was jacked up from being down there too long
Had to cut air dam on bottom

How do I post pics here
Auto anything. Had it
Would love to see those pics.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Yeah, I'm having trouble too. I want something that will not replace the tow hooks on the front... I've found one that actually attaches to the tow hooks, but they're still "working" on the 1500 version.

http://www.bodiak.us/
Just got a email back from this company. They are having trouble with the new front end and probably won't have one for the 1500's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts