DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My truck is a 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 Laramie. Here is what i have found out on the Dodge truck forum. This truck has a quad headlight system. The low beam bulb is said to be a 9005 and is a Hi beam is a H11. So i would need a 9005 Hi HID in 55 Watt 4300K and the low beam is said to be a H11 style bulb that would be the H11 single beam 55 Watt 4300K with appropriate wiring and plug ends. This application requires 4 ea. of HID bulbs of the right size bulbs and 4 ea. of the Canbus ballast and the correct wiring to be a plug and play system. I want to rum all HID's 55 Watts and 4300K color. I also understand that the low beam stays on when the high beam is on and that the low beam halagen bulb has only one filament in it. Also that i shouuld run relays to insure no error codes and no flickering. Is there any thing that i am missing? Is there any one making up a setup like this that any one is aware of? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :smiley_thumbs_up:

Vinnie.

·
Registered
38 Posts
sounds like you are on the right path.

Get with Todd @ Retro-Solutions (retro-solutions.net) for your 55W kits. They make the best ones around, and they work great with the truck. His harness eliminates the issues found with other brands out there.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
why do you whant 4300k color??

if you dont whant the blue you can go to 5000k ,.. thats what i have, its very very white, no blue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts