DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a strange problem, here goes. Ok, my passenger side power window switch doesnt work most of the time. Sometimes it does, but rarely. It usually doesnt work, but when it does, it seems like it only works for my wife! lol, sounds strange eh? Im just trying to figure out if I need to replace the module and/or switch?!? The power door locks above it, always work. Do they run from the same power module? Thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
sounds like the switch. They should be getting power from the same place, but the switch will do that when it's going bad. I just replaced one in a Pontiac for a customer and it was doing the exact same thing, but on driver side.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the same exact problem! If i hit the driver side module the passenger side window works! I dont get it, but it does not bother me cause I dont ride in the passenger seat!

·
Registered
02 ram. 5.9
45 Posts
Mine does the same thing if I hit the driver side all mine are together on the driver side all four windows so that's like a little computer board I would say that cost a little bits reason why I haven't replaced it LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts