DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have 2015 Laramie which has blue interior soft lights. On the drivers side door handle are the controls for the windows, exterior mirror adjustments, and power mirrors. All of the window controls have a background white light affect for the controls at night. However, the exterior mirror adjustments and the power folding mirror controls do not have this white affect to see them at night. I am wondering if this is wrong? Or is there something not wired correctly in the door panel?

Sorry about the above post, thought I was on the 2015 thread.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Nope, they're all like that. TBH I never noticed until I saw someone post about it here and went to look.

Another fun fact: the rear door window switches light up on crew cabs but not on quad cabs.

I merged your threads and moved it for you. In the future you can just PM me or Tred and we'll move it for you

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Did not know you could do that. Also thanks for the answer. I wonder why those do not have background lights? Probably because you should not be adjusting the mirror while driving?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nope, they're all like that. TBH I never noticed until I saw someone post about it here and went to look.

Another fun fact: the rear door window switches light up on crew cabs but not on quad cabs.

I merged your threads and moved it for you. In the future you can just PM me or Tred and we'll move it for you

My rear window switches light up in my 2015 quad cab on the drivers door switch board, unless you mean the ones in the back seat? What doesn't light up is the brightness adjustment for the dash/interior lighting. That would be useful to see!

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
My rear window switches light up in my 2015 quad cab on the drivers door switch board, unless you mean the ones in the back seat? What doesn't light up is the brightness adjustment for the dash/interior lighting. That would be useful to see!

Yes, I meant the switches on the rear doors (in the back seat).

Agreed, that would be useful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts