DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres my list of what I think is tasteful mods for a fourth gen and the questins I have about them...bed cover being first...i want a hard cover...perfably one that folds or slides so I can still make use of the bed...but... I dont want to spend a whole lot on a bed cover cause in reality I could get by without it....number 2....roof rack with a light cage (defender brand) I really like the desert runner look but just wonderimg if anyone else makes roof racks with that "look" to it.....number 3 rear runner, anyone have one of these and how much does it cover the liscense plate just scared of being pulled for that...number 4 ok heres what im not set on....i want a brushguard style bumper but I have a rbp grille and dont really want to cover it up so now Im leaning to a prerunner....id like to get a preruuner bumper like the ram runner but id have to weld the part infront of the tires that is "open" cause all it is is piping (looks kinda like poo)...sorry for this being so long but there it is my plans for my truck....tuner,tow mirrors, and tailgate ladder excluded tho

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im at work now ill post pics tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts