DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am completely new to this lifting thing though I have been wanting to lift my truck for a long time. Never got around to lifting my last truck, but this one is getting a lift whether my ol lady likes it or not lol. I want to do a 5" Rough Country lift with the Bilstein adjustables, the ATX All-Terrain Justice 17" wheels (want to keep my new wheels close to the same size as the stock wheels) and any set of 35's that work and look decent. Now I have no clue on the spacing and such for the wheels and tires.. The lift is simple to order.. just make sure it fits my year and style of truck and click send.. No brainer there ya know.. Now when it comes to ordering the wheels is where I get lost in the sea of numbers and dots and such. I want my tires to extend out past the stock body a little so the Bushwhacker fender flares don't look like overkill. If anyone can help I would be extremely happy. Want to get this thing in the air in the next 3-4 months if at all possible

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I don't have the whole backspacing thing yet either, so lets give this a bump.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hm.. thinking of going with the Dick Cepek DC-2's instead of the ATX Justice's. They look better, but it says they are an agressive fit so fender modification or lift is possibly required.. luckily I plan on doing this, but I was hoping to get the wheels first. anyone know how much modification to the fender is required for these to fit stock or should i just wait to put these in with the lift?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts