DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda new to the forums here. I was trying to figure out how to eek a couple more horses out of my '08 V6 SXT when my brother shot me a link to my local dealership with a '12 Sport with a Hemi. I was drooling over it when he, just for fun (or so he thought), sent me a link for a '12 R/T in south Houston. Long story short, I picked up my new R/T on Thursday. Will post picks soon.

My question is, having never really even heard of the R/T until last week, what are the major differences between the R/T I bought and the Hemi Sport I didn't? Obviously there's badges (awesome), and 22" wheels, I read somewhere about 4.10 gears vs 3.76 or so on the Sport. I also read an old thread that referenced a 2600 stall converter. What other performance bonuses does the R/T have?

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The OP was just asking for the differences between the sport model and RT model. I don't believe he asked what trucks are better than his, or where the short comings of his truck are.
Actually, I don't need to ask what trucks are better, I already know that there aren't any. LOL. Really, just wanted the performance differences. The interior on the Sport is identical to mine (which is leather wrapped steering wheel and dash but cloth-vinyl seats).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.